We've already claimed back thousands in compensation for consumers just like you.
- No Upfront Costs
- No Win No Fee, 100% No Risk
- Experienced Specialist Claims Solicitors.
- Quick, Easy And Simple Process.
Millions Of People Have Been Mis Sold Payment Protection Insurance - Have You?
Payment Protection Insurance (PPI) or Accident, Sickness and Unemployment Cover (ASU) has been sold alongside credit agreements for years.
Whether you have a Secured Personal Loan, a Credit Card or Mortgage the purpose of this insurance was to ensure loan repayments were paid if you were unable to work through illness, made unemployed or become incapacitated.
It has been found that many policies were mis-sold. If you can answer yes to one of the following questions then it is highly likely you were mis-sold PPI and we could claim back THOUSANDS OF POUNDS in compensation.
- Were you led to believe the PPI was compulsory and it would enhance your chances of getting a loan?
- Were you told if you didnt take out the PPI you would NOT get the loan?
- Was the PPI added to your account without your knowledge?
- Were you told the PPI was PART OF THE LOAN and you had to have it?
- Did you increase or top up your loan, with the PPI added automatically?
- Was your loan repaid before the end of its term but you never received a PPI refund?
- Were you self employed, retired, on a temporary contract or on benefits at the time the Payment Protection Insurance was sold?
- Were you pressured into buying the PPI?
- Were you advised as to the true cost of the PPI?
- Did you have alternative insurance which gave you adequate cover?
- Would you receive full sick pay from your employer if you did become ill?
- Were you told about all the exceptions and exclusions that would likely apply if you made a claim on the policy?
Finally, whilst you may have even requested that Payment Protection Insurance be added to your loan, it certainly does not necessarily follow that the insurance was suitable for you.
What Can You Do To Get Your Money Back?
The good news is we’re here to help you. You deserve your money back and we’ll help you get back what you’re owed.